Responsible for general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks in the Greeley office. Oversees all office supply purchases, coordination with property management, and janitorial services. Greets and directs visitors to the Greeley office. Answers and directs incoming calls to the appropriate location. Responsible for basic clerical and administrative tasks that require fundamental office knowledge and computer skills. Requires general knowledge of company and office practices and procedures.
- Manages front desk, including answering phones, greeting guests, accepting deliveries, and vendor relations
- Manages outgoing and incoming USPS and private courier mail. Includes opening, organizing, and delivering incoming parcels to appropriate recipients
- Assists the Operations department when needed
- Manages all service requests with building management
- Responsible for inventory control and ordering of all office supplies, including general office supplies, ink toner for printers and plotters, and special orders
- Manages conference room reservations
- Provides callers with information such as company address, directions to the company location, company fax numbers, company website and other related information
- Assists with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, filing and collating
- High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Highly motivated
- Proficient in Microsoft programs including: Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task
To apply, please send a completed resume to HR@srcenergy.com. And thank you for your interest in being part of our team.