Assist Landmen and Land Technicians in preparation of oil and gas contracts and related documents. Creating, processing, and monitoring of all related contracts and correspondence to files, county clerks, land administration and partners.
Essential Duties / Responsibilities
- Assist Landmen and Land Techs with creation of documents, mailing, and tracking flow of documents
- Set up and maintain electronic/printed files relating to Land department functions
- Retrieve documents as needed for reference or reporting purposes
- Scan or photocopy documents for inclusion in files or transmittal via physical or electronic mail
- Compose, type and revise correspondence, contracts and reports
- Distribute and track printed or electronic documents for review and approval
- Review final documents for accuracy and signatures
- Respond to information requests both internally and externally
- Process new lease packages
- Review invoices and code to appropriate property & circulate for approvals and payment
- Assist Land department in compiling data and assembling documents to support purchase, sale and acquisition of right-of-way surface easements and special agreements covering land rights, including prepared agreements, assignments, and due diligence research
- Update Land systems as needed and required
- Other related duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree and administrative experience is preferred.
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Ability to comprehend new concepts quickly and work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a team-based environment
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
- Microsoft Access experience is preferred/not required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
To apply, please send a completed resume to HR@srcenergy.com. And thank you for your interest in being part of our team.